Courtesy of https://scaredcrypto.com:
Setting up a Phantom Wallet is actually really simple.
1) To start visit Phantom
2) Click “Download”.
3) Choose your browser.
4) Click to add to the browser.
5) Go to the browser extension button and open Phantom.
6) Click “create new wallet”.
7) Here is where it will give you your seed phrase aka recovery phrase. Write this down offline and store it securely. If you lose this or forget your password simply restore your wallet by typing in your recovery phrase.
8) Click “OK, I saved it somewhere”.
9) Create a password, agree to Terms Of Service, and click Save.
10) Click “Continue”, “finish”. You are set up with a Phantom Wallet.
11) You’ll need to fund your wallet so you must have SOL tokens before you do this.